At Longe Optical (a Surack Enterprises Company), we focus on one theme: Always do the right thing. Longe is an ever-growing optical retail store with six locations around the Fort Wayne area, providing a unique experience to every guest.
We are seeking a full-time Accounting Associate to help our growing business! In this role, you would be responsible for performing day-to-day administrative and accounting tasks such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, and reconciliation. You will also assist our Insurance Manager with the billing of exams and safety glasses. Other key responsibilities will include identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities and always ensuring the confidentiality of guest’s personal and medical information. This position will report directly to the General Manager and will work closely with our corporate accounting team.
- Accounting degree preferred but not required
- Accounting experience strongly preferred
- QuickBooks Online experience a plus but not required
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Strong integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to function well in a team environment as well as work independently
This is a full-time position with a complete benefits package including medical, dental, paid days off, paid holidays, product discounts, and more!
Job Type: Full-time