Administration & Insurance Specialist
Longe Optical is seeking a full-time Administration & Insurance Specialist to help our growing business! In this role, you would be responsible for performing day-to-day administrative and accounting tasks as well as assisting our Insurance Manager with the submission of medical claims and other medical billing duties. Other key responsibilities will include identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities and ensuring confidentiality of guest personal and medical information at all times. This position will report directly to the General Manager.
- Previous insurance billing and/or accounting experience strongly preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- QuickBooks experience a plus but not required
- Good MS Office skills — Word, Excel, etc.
- Familiarity with ICD10 and CPT codes preferred
- Strong integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
- Good communication skills — both written and verbal
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to function well in a team environment as well as work independently